Monday 12 July 2010

An Evening Next To The Radio

I am spending tonight sat on my bed, listening to BBC 6 Music. Very rarely do I listen to 6 Music, I'm not sure why that is. Right now listening to this is the closest I have ever been to listening to John Peel sat in my halls of residence room at uni. Mainly I'm listening to it because Silvery are on and they're quite good.

Pretty certain I'm staying holed up in my room all night. Considering going to watch First Aid Kit play at the Deaf Institute on Friday night. Other than that there's not much planned this week for me. I should find something to do in the middle of the week or else I risk my brain turning to total mulch. Who do I know who would meet me for a drink? Question.

My bottle of diet coke has run dry. I shall drink no more of that brain rotting chemical gruel now. That's my final sweet, sweet taste of it!

Tonight then, I shall go to the bathroom to empty my bladder, slip my pyjamas on, then continue to lose myself in 6 Music, and when 9 o clock inevitably arrives I shall plunder Spotify a little until sleeping.

No comments: