Thursday 1 July 2010

Shattered Limbs and Sluggish Mental Processes.

My body is a wreck this week. After a very unsatisfying sleep in my sister's bed last night I have been a zombie today. And as the day dragged on I got lower and lower and lower. Not good for the soul.

Tonight I am spending sorting out my spunky new iPhone. It's a gorgeous white 32gb thing. Setting up iTunes is taking a while though as I have amassed a good 150gb of (mostly illegally downloaded) MP3s on my external hard drive, and iTunes likes to do stuff with them. Hopefully there's not much more to do. I can't wait to play with this thing when it's done.

Also I bought Last Exit To Brooklyn today. I make out that I am well read. I am not. Yes, I read, or at least I go through periods of intense reading, my concentration span is very poor though and I usually get bored mid-book and not touch another for years at a time.

I have to write a little piece of Kirsty's band PebbleRidge tonight as well, I've promised her I'll do it for a while now and last night I said it'd definitely get done today. But as I said, this iPhone needs sorting first off. Then the writing. Then I shall be in bed by 10.30pm. Promise.

No comments: