Tuesday 22 June 2010

Ridiculously excited for Glastonbury 2010

This time tomorrow I will be well away on a train down to Somerset for Glastonbury 2010. I really cannot, cannot wait! I am hideously excited like you can't believe. I've planned all the bands I'm going to, or at least want to, see. There seem to be a million people going as well who I can't wait to meet up with. Honestly I've not been this excited for something in ages.

Today will be a severe rest and packing fest. I have nothing packed yet, but I have everything bought.

Also I'm having a phone dilemna. I got my phone back from 3 earlier, they've fixed it. Now I could take the replacement phone back to the 3 store and get my £30 deposit refunded which is a little extra cash for Glastonbury but then have to spend half of my festival in the Orange recharge tent, or just keep this one and make do with the money I have. Hummm! Let's think.

Catch you after Glastonbury anyway!

No comments: