Friday 1 October 2010

Lull

Pretty low on activity, more so than normal, experiencing a bit of a temporary lull.
Let me explain, everyone's near enough gone and left me from Manchester town so I'm all here on my lonesome. Well not quite, I still know people, but all my favourite people have gone. And my job is coming to an end, the company is going under near enough so it's bail out time. It's only myself and my manager in the office now as well, and we're spending most of our time searching job sites.

So couple them up, along with the time of year and my housemates accusing me of stealing things about the house makes this boy sink into a bit of a lull.

The plan is to find a new job, I'm getting a fair few recruitment firms calling me up etc so it's going the right way so far, and then after a month or so find a new home. It's all stuff that can and will be sorted, it's just the present is a little grey and miserable is all. Pretty much drained of all motivation.

Got a nice little trip down to Bath to meet the old gang coming up tomorrow though, hopefully that'll jumpstart me.

Having a little listen to The Like's new album right now. Can't say I'm massively impressed. Maybe it'll grow on me, I wasn't too keen on their first album though, apart from June Gloom.

No comments: